ADD Coaching – ADHD Coaching For:
- Small Business Owners
- College and Graduate Students
Reaching Your Goals Can Be Easier!
I will partner with you to reach your goals by helping you to define and use your strengths, and address your challenges in order to minimize them. When you do this, you will move forward with greater ease and less struggle. And when you can operate with less struggle you will become more effective and efficient in making progress toward your goals.
More Specifically, With My Help, You Can:
- design a work environment that takes less effort and is more productive.
- build a business that does not take over your life.
- control the organization of your time and space better.
- focus on what is important to you.
- balance your various responsibilities with more ease.
- strategize in order to reach your long term goals.
- create more satisfying relationships with your family, friends and colleagues.
- choose a career or business that works for you.
- craft a life that works for you.
I’m Marla Cummins of Cummins Coaching and Training. My clients are all working to create a life based on their unique values. They work with me because they learn about their ADD – ADHD and different types of treatment, create an individualized plan to reach their goals and receive support and accountability to ensure follow-through.
If you are interested in learning more about how ADD Coaching – ADHD Coaching can help you reach your goals, please contact me for a complimentary Strategy Session. In this session we will explore whether ADD Coaching – ADHD Coaching is appropriate for you. There is no expectation of a commitment. We will share information so that you are in a better position to make an informed decision about getting the help you want.
I’m glad that you found my site. Please take some time to look around.
Oh, and please don’t forget to sign up on the right to receive your Free Report, Six Common Planning Mistakes That Adults with ADHD Make (and how to fix them). You will learn about six common planning mistakes that may be getting in your way (and how to fix them).
Best wishes for your continued success,